Welcome to the research tutorial for the Writing 2 course “Climate Change, Biodiversity, and the Environment.” In this tutorial prepared by course instructor Terry Terhaar, you will learn:
- How to consider your research question,
- Decide if your question needs limiting (narrowing) or expanding (broadening),
- Develop research strategies for finding sources (literature) relevant to your research question,
- Read scientific/scholarly and popular literature, keep accurate records and give credit where it’s due, and
- Write a first draft of your literature review.
Step 2 —>